Leagues: USTA Flex League
If you don’t have the time, we’ve got the league for you. The Flex League format groups players of similar ability together in an organized seven to ten week league that allows participants to schedule matches on their own terms.
Come Out and Play!
Baton Rouge USTA Flex Leagues packages all the thrills of organized league tennis into a flexible schedule so everyone, regardless of time constraints and ability, can play. Maybe you can’t commit to every Wednesday at 8:00 p.m. Maybe Tuesday of next week works better for you—or Thursday, the week after that. With Flex Leagues, it’s your call.
Flex Leagues can be either singles or doubles, all organized by NTRP ratings, ensuring fair and competitive matches. What makes Flex Leagues so unique is that you play your matches when it’s convenient for you, as either player can take responsibility for setting up a match in any given week. That allows players to compete at a time and a date that’s mutually convenient.
Levels Offered in Baton Rouge
- Women - 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 & Above
- Men - 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 & Above
- Women (combined NTRP) - 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and 8.5 & Above
- Men (combined NTRP) - 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and 8.5 & Above
2016 Flex League Seasons
Register online at USTA Flex,
- Cost: USTA Members- singles $25, doubles $20.
- Non USTA Members- singles $35, doubles $30.
- **Note: USTA Flex League does NOT require you to be a member of USTA to participate.
- Flights will fewer than 4 players will not be scheduled.
- Player options:
- Request a refund (minus $3 TennisLink Fee)
- Move to different NTRP level within same Flex League Season
- May be moved to different Flex League Season
- Player options:
- Playoffs will be scheduled for NTRP levels with multiple flights.
- Players completing all their matches within each league season will be placed into drawing for door prizes.
For more information contact the Flex League Coordinator, Lynn Williamson at firstname.lastname@example.org.