Junior Team Tennis
Registration for Spring 2017 opens February 17, 2017
League Season - Sunday afternoons, March to late May 2017
Jr. Team Tennis
- Age Divisions:
- 10 and Under
- 12 and Under
- 14 and Under
- 18 and Under
- Note: Players in all age groups must remain age eligible through August 31, 2017.
- Level of Play:
- Team requirements:
- Minimum of 6 players - 3 boys and 3 girls
- $25 (for players with a valid USTA membership)
- $45 (for players without a valid USTA membership)
- Includes court fees, tennis balls and player gift.
New to JTT: Beginning Fall 2016, JUNIOR RATINGS (Junior NTRP) will be used in the 12&U, 14&U and 18&U divisions. This rating tool will be used to appropriately place players on teams, in the correct level. Players with a rating of 3.5 or above, will not be allowed to play Intermediate Level. Players that do not have a rating on file in TennisLink, shall self rate in accordance with the process available when registering for their team in TennisLink. Implementation of junior ratings is fully explained at www.usta.com/juniorratings.
For the most current USTA- Southern Team Tennis information (including 2017 Rules and Regulations), go to: http://www.southern.usta.com/Juniors-Pages/usta_junior_team_tennis/
For more information contact Fran Fremaux at 225-229-0359 or by email here.
For more information on JTT Rules, click this link