- 34th Annual Charity Tennis Tournament
- Presented by the Highland Park Tennis Association (HPTA)
- All net proceeds benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- We are proud to be a GBRCTA Community Cup Event
- Adults 18+
- Men's Doubles: Levels 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0
- Women's Doubles: Levels 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0
- All teams are guaranteed two matches.
- May be limited to 110 teams, or as determined by the draw. Draw will be posted by Tuesday, April 12 @ 5 p.m. online at www.hptabr.org. No refunds after the draw is posted.
- Awarded for 1st, 2nd & Consolation in each level of play (both men and women), except where round-robin draw is used for levels with 8 or fewer teams; then, only 1st and 2nd places awarded.
- Start at 5:30 p.m. on Friday at 5:30 p.m. and Saturday at 8 a.m. Sunday's schedule TBA.
FOOD / DRINK:
- Provided for players throughout the weekend.
- $90 per team by March 18
- $110 per team after March 18
- Thursday, April 7 @ 5 p.m.
- No dual-level entries allowed.
- If your entry fee is received after the draw deadline, please indicate whether to donate your entry to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation or return your entry fee.
- Each team is guaranteed two (2) matches. Each player must check in at the tournament desk 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled match. The 15-minute default and the Friend at Court rules will be in effect. A default constitutes a forfeiture of the match. If an event is cancelled, entry fees are considered a charitable donation and will not be refunded. Each team must enter the division at which the higher-rated member plays. The tournament committee reserves the right to reclassify a team, in which case the team will be notified. A round-robin draw may be used for those levels with 8 or fewer teams, with no consolation bracket.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Tournament website: www.hptabr.org
- Tournament Director: Lisa Sanner, 225-772-6512, or email LisaSanner@hptabr.org
- For questions about the draw, contact Joycelyn LeBlanc, 225-921-9411 or email JoycelynLeBlanc@hptabr.org