The Greater Baton Rouge Community Tennis Association (GBRCTA) promotes the development of tennis as a means of healthful recreation and physical fitness for all Greater Baton Rouge area residents, regardless of age or ability.
GBRCTA is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and is affiliated with United States Tennis Association (USTA) and Louisiana Tennis Association (LTA). More than 3,000 adults and 300 juniors who play league are members of GBRCTA. GBRCTA has grant money available for certain projects and programs, for more information click here.
2016 GBRCTA Board of Directors
The purpose is to promote the development of tennis as a means of healthful recreation and physical fitness for all Greater Baton Rouge area residents, and to cooperate with the United States Tennis Association and other associations in the pursuit of these aims.
2016 Board of Directors
- President: Stephen Magnon
- Vice-President: Lisa Scalise
- Treasurer: Iris Kimble
- Secretary: Stacy Schoonmaker
- Immediate Past President: Kevin Cunningham
- Board Members: Danny Anders, Jennifer Edmonson, Catherine Fairchild, Leslie Falgoust, Yvette Marshall, Ellen Martinez, Gary Mollere, Mariana Nikolic, Wendy Parrish, and Parry Matt Thomas
Baton Rouge Women's Tennis Association, Baton Rouge Wheelchair Tennis Association, Baton Rouge Recreation and Parks Commission (BREC), Highland Park Tennis Association (HPTA), Louisiana Tennis Association (LTA), local tennis clubs and more.